Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

HBO App suddenly failing. Trouble deleting some apps. Can't access Channel Store.

The last few days the HBO app has stopped working. I could not delete the app via the Roku device. I was able to uninstall from iPhone Roku app and reinstall. Still won't work.

I tried uninstalling other apps and I would get the error message "not connected to the internet". I would run the connection test and the internet was fine. The internet was also working fine on everything else in the house.

I also have been unable to access the Channel Store.

I have 2 seperate Roku devices in the house and they are both having the same errors. I have rebooted the devices and router numerous times. 

On the verge of smashing my Roku devices and looking to other manufacturers for streaming devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HBO App suddenly failing. Trouble deleting some apps. Can't access Channel Store.

Exact same thing happening to me on multiple devices 

0 Kudos