Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home Family with multiple ROKU accounts. How to link multiple ROKU accounts?

Not sure how to direct,  I know how to add ROKU devices to Google Home under the same account but I'm trying to find if devices from different ROKU accounts can be added.   I'm a 55 year old that has accepted and loves the advances in technology.  I have a daughter and grandson living in my home that each have their own ROKU accounts.  I'd prefer to keep separate accounts but would like for them to be allowed into the Google Home universe.   Can it be done?  Thanks for your time and consideration.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Srprine

Re: Google Home Family with multiple ROKU accounts. How to link multiple ROKU accounts?

Was this ever answered?

Re: Google Home Family with multiple ROKU accounts. How to link multiple ROKU accounts?

I would also like to do this, since Roku doesn't have the ability to create multiple profiles under one account. Speaking of that, why is it that Roku doesn't have multiple profile integration? Seems like all streaming platforms and services have profiles, yet Roku, which has been around much longer than these other streaming services/platforms, doesn't. It makes no sense.

This made me regret buying additional Roku TVs. I had one and liked it well enough, so bought two more for my kids and find this out. I had to create whole new accounts for each kid to even put different apps on the devices (which I only found out after setting up one with a bunch of kid-friendly apps and removing some others, only to later realize my TV had also changed completely).

This is infuriating and if it isn't addressed, whenever these current TVs are due to be replaced, they will not be replaced with other Roku TVs.

0 Kudos