Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherylmoshiri
Level 7

Frequent login requests for netflix hulu prime disney + curiositystream

Why am I having to relogin to my common channels on a monthly or bi-weekly basis.  Once you log in that should be it.  It's so aggrivating.

3 REPLIES 3\
mdmorris
Level 7

Re: Frequent login requests for netflix hulu prime disney + curiositystream

I have 3 roku devices and one, the newest one, wants me to repeatedly log in to disney plus at least every other day. 

DavalonTyr
Level 7

Setting up new express 4k.  Logged into Disney+, watched a show.  Set up a few other channels, went back to Disney+ and had to log in again.    Not a great 1st experience.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@DavalonTyr wrote:

Setting up new express 4k.  Logged into Disney+, watched a show.  Set up a few other channels, went back to Disney+ and had to log in again.    Not a great 1st experience.

That is definitely not the standard experience with Roku. It has happened, of course, but it's not the usual experience.

If an app keeps requiring you to log in again and again, you might try removing the app, rebooting the Roku, then reinstalling the app and seeing if the next login sticks.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos