Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gree

Re: How do I find out my PIN Code

Jump to solution

I paid $79.99 20 minutes ago. I paid on my tv. I do not have a rocky stick I have a tiki tv. I need a pin and it tells me to go to goroku.com/pin.  But then it tells me I have to pay again. I did not have an account set up. I just paid on the tv and didn’t know I needed an account. 
How do I get a pin? If I have to set up an account how do I do that with out paying again. I paid for a year. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Gree, THAT IS A SCAM!!!  You got ripped off.  Call them back and demand your money back and dispute the charge with your financial institution.  That is not a Roku website.

Go here:  https://my.roku.com/link

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Candi

Jump to solution

I undated all my information.  I put in my credit card number and information, then I set a pin number to purchase a movie.  When I went to put in the pin it said NO.  I went back on my Roku account and input all the information again.  When it said set pin number it made it my password, which then it rejected because it was not long enough 😞  getting frustrated I just want to be able to purchase a movie.  

Thank you please help..

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

After you change or add a PIN to your Roku account you'll probably want to reboot/restart your Roku.  You can do that from the menu at Settings->System->System restart or just unplug the power for a few seconds and plug it back in.  I don't know if it's necessary, but it can't hurt.

If you just want to purchase one thing you could remove the PIN from your account, make the purchase, and then add it again.

Finally, make sure the email address that shows under Settings->System->About matches the email address you're using to log in at https://my.roku.com .

0 Kudos

Forgotten Pin Code - SOS How do I change it

Jump to solution

Can someone walk me through changing the pin? I forgot it. Please help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Forgotten Pin Code - SOS How do I change it

Jump to solution

Log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com.  There you can set a new PIN.  Once logged in you do not have to know your old PIN to set a new one.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @StrangeThangATL,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and I understand that you are inquiring on how to update your Roku Pin Code.

Please try logging into your account at my.roku.com and updating your PIN. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.

• Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.

5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks, 

Mary

0 Kudos
Dot2021

Jump to solution

Help - none of the answers solves the problem of what to do if you forget your PIN. Currently, in order to change your PIN you have to remember the old one. How do you reset PIN id you cant remember it?

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

That's not true.  Put in your new desired PIN twice.  You don't need to know the old PIN.

0 Kudos
carol1987

Jump to solution

@woodeacres wrote:

I can't find my link code. The Roku stick has been setup for years and I wrote down the Link Code but it will not work. I need it to add channels to my T.V. Can someone help?

0 Kudos