Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Forced to use my original remote every time my Stick+ is turned on to select input

Jump to solution

I have a TCL Roku TV that I have attached my Stick+ to. Am I forced to use my original remote every time I turned my tv on to select the input the Stick+ is on???

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Forced to use my original remote every time my Stick+ is turned on to select input

Jump to solution

If you want it set to input the stick+ is plugged to on power up try the following in the Roku tv menu:

settings> system> power> power on> select the stick + input

Make sure your roku tv and stick + are set to different themes so you can tell which home screen you're on. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Forced to use my original remote every time my Stick+ is turned on to select input

Jump to solution

If you want it set to input the stick+ is plugged to on power up try the following in the Roku tv menu:

settings> system> power> power on> select the stick + input

Make sure your roku tv and stick + are set to different themes so you can tell which home screen you're on. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Bingo!

Thanks

0 Kudos