Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Firmware Update 4201

Jump to solution

Hi there

I have 2 x Roku Powered 4201SA - the company they were purchased via in SA does not exist any longer Smiley Sad

Is there a way I can download and do a Firmware update via USB/SD cards? I only want to stream Netflix via my SA account. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Firmware Update 4201

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. That is not a standard Roku device that we offer assistance or support for unfortunately, as it was not sold by Roku. That model of device was offered by a 3rd party internet/TV service provider. They would be the only entity that could offer any additional help with that type of device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Firmware Update 4201

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. That is not a standard Roku device that we offer assistance or support for unfortunately, as it was not sold by Roku. That model of device was offered by a 3rd party internet/TV service provider. They would be the only entity that could offer any additional help with that type of device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos