Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Express Upgrade Offer Not Working

I received an e-mail this morning that I'd need to upgrade my device because of an upcoming Hulu update. An offer was extended for a 15.00 deal, but all the links and the website show that the device is 29.99. How do I access the 15.00 offer?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Express Upgrade Offer Not Working

I honestly thought they were out of the $15 Express+s, so it's interesting that you got the email today.  All I can suggest is to make sure you're logged into your account at https://my.roku.com when you check for the upgrade.  Does the offer state the model number of the upgrade unit or does it state something like Express+ (2018 version)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The e-mail that begins "Dear loyal Roku customer" is a day old and even the offer for the 29.99 Express is gone. Hulu has stopped working a week ahead of the "warning date." Now, apparently, the only option is to buy an even more expensive device. Feels like a shady little bait and switch to me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I recieved the same email and even contacted Customer Support. I recieved an email late last night that they have Identified the Issue and that are taking action. It said i should now be able to make a puchase online. Nothign has changed on the Upgrade or Shop pages.

0 Kudos