Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Express+ (3931RW) - Alexa/Google Asst.?

Has ANYONE managed to get the Express+ (3931RW) working with either Alexa or Google Assistant? I’ve been trying for over a week. I posted a question last Saturday. NO RESPONSES. I spent 2 hours chatting with Amazon about it and they don’t know why it’s not working. The ad on Walmart’s website (I bought it in-store) very clearly says “works with Alexa” and “works with Google Assistant”, so I don’t have any idea why the setup is not working. I have a 46” Samsung LCD HDTV; it’s connected via HDMI, of course, and I’ve tried all setups using both the USB port in the TV and by plugging it into the adapter that’s connected to an outlet. I’m sure SOMEONE has gotten this working, so I really need your guidance!

Roku’s website says agent-provided support is not provided for the 3931RW; a company should support ALL of its products!
0 Kudos