Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Expert settings LOW POWER

Why am I stuck on Low Power on my expert settings via my Roku app. Ive tried every which way to switch it and it automatically reverts to low power. I feel as if this is similar to att data throttling or apple killing off older products with updates. By automatically putting everyone's TV on low power they will feel like they need a new tv, am I right? How do you fix this forced low power???
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Expert settings LOW POWER

I'm having the same issue. Especially with Disney +. It reverts to low power when I watch Disney + but then goes back to vivid in other channels. Somebody help! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm also having this issue

Highlighted
Level 8

I wish someone had an answer for us. Very frustrating! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I don't know if this will help you, but it seems to have fixed it for me. Try doing a system restart

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I had this same problem. A brand-new TV that looked dim. I’d go into settings and turn off Low Power Mode, but it would revert and look dim again. 

I went into the Settings menu, and under Power Settings there was a “Low Power Mode” that was selected to activate after 15 minutes! I unchecked that, and it’s been fine after that. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What it took for me was selecting a power mode and then changing a value in the custom temperature RGB settings whether you keep that value or not- That wiil allow you save settings overall.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Thanks I will try that as soon as I have a chance. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Thanks but it didn't work for me. Still reverts back to low power when watching Disney+. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos