Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Exit Channel without confirmation

Jump to solution

Is there a way to configure the settings so that when I press the exit button I don’t have to confirm yet again that I REALLY want to exit.  i.e. 1 click for 1 task, not 2. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Exit Channel without confirmation

Jump to solution

Perfect.  I just needed one key action, and the home key works for me.  Thanks for the quick rely. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Hit the Home button, which will always stop whatever is playing immediately and return to the home page. The confirmation you see is programmed in each channel, and nothing Roku can control. Roku does not create any of the channels you are using, with the exception of The Roku Channel and the Roku Media Player. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Perfect.  I just needed one key action, and the home key works for me.  Thanks for the quick rely. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos