Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElleK
Reel Rookie

Downloading Roku Wallpapers to other devices

Hey, sorry if this has been asked or if there's a clear answer somewhere - i couldn't find anything.

I just went on to my Roku today and say the Fall Season: Day theme wallpaper and i just really like it and was wondering if there was anyway to download that on to another device to use as a wallpaper. Saw a Winter one, too, but couldn't find anywhere that had them to download from.

Just chancing it really.

Any help is apprecaited! Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Downloading Roku Wallpapers to other devices

I guess you could always take a screenshot with a camera or phone..

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
ElleK
Reel Rookie

I can't get just the background with no overlay, other than for a split second and i don't know how to get that from the TV

0 Kudos
Fan42633
Reel Rookie

If using camera on your phone go ahead & hold it up & adjust it so wallpaper fits. Then wait for the screen to time out & show " loading images ". Then hold your phone back up to the TV, hit OK button on the remote & ( be really quick ) snap the picture. Took me a few tries but that's how I got it.

0 Kudos
Fan42633
Reel Rookie

You can also use video camera too & video it & play it back & then pause the video then just screenshot it.

0 Kudos