Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Don't have the search option

Jump to solution

In the home page I only have three main options:

Home 

Streaming channels

Settings

I don't have the my feed and the search button. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I don't get the roku search option on the roku main screen

Jump to solution

@Mimi27 @Leocruzzz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku Search feature is available in English in the following regions: Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you are not located in those regions, the Roku Search option will not be available.

For more information regarding Roku Search, visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

I don't get the roku search option on the roku main screen

Jump to solution

I don't get the roku search option on the roku main screen, I don't know if it's because of my geographical location

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mimi27 @Leocruzzz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku Search feature is available in English in the following regions: Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you are not located in those regions, the Roku Search option will not be available.

For more information regarding Roku Search, visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the answer,

But why isn't this displayed anywhere in the frontline? Because I bought it thinking that I would get whatever is advertised and at the end I got missing menu options and of course hundreds of channels are missing because of my location. Is there any way to fix that?

0 Kudos