Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Dolby Vistion and Dobly Atmos

so i have the Roku soundbar. i love the audio that it puts out. but i think the product will be better if the visual out put is Dolby Vision and  not just HDR. i have the soundbar hooked to a 70in tv to that TV there is an Xbox 1 S. i was comparing the way it all looks and the and i have to say that Xbox has better quality than the soundbar (the soundbar isnt as vibrant and colorful as the Xbox is) . if there is any way to update it to Dolby Vision that would be amazing. i will still recommend the soundbar to all that are looking for one. as the convenience of having a Roku and a soundbar all in one is a great idea. 
also if there is any way that the audio can be updated as well to Dolby atmos. in addition to the soundbar i also have the speaker that pair with it and the sub. having the ability to hear your movies in Atmos would be an even greater home audio experience. other than having Atmos, having the ability to move audio options would also be ideal. 

0 Kudos