Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Does model 3800X = 3800W = 3800R?

Jump to solution

Does model 3800X = 3800W = 3800R? I assume that the letter designation is for where you buy it, like the 33800W is from Walmart. I want to be sure that my Roku upgrade is compatible with Apple TXV+ but the comparability table only lists models ending in X.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Does model 3800X = 3800W = 3800R?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Letters after model numbers denote either specific retailers or regions in which devices are sold, and do not indicate any difference in features for that particular device.

The Roku Streaming Stick 3800 will be able to support the Apple TV channel.  If you are looking to use the Apple TV channel, please make sure your device will be able to support that channel. 

For more information on devices that currently support the Apple TV channel, please visit our Support page here: How do I use the Apple TV channel on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Does model 3800X = 3800W = 3800R?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Letters after model numbers denote either specific retailers or regions in which devices are sold, and do not indicate any difference in features for that particular device.

The Roku Streaming Stick 3800 will be able to support the Apple TV channel.  If you are looking to use the Apple TV channel, please make sure your device will be able to support that channel. 

For more information on devices that currently support the Apple TV channel, please visit our Support page here: How do I use the Apple TV channel on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos