Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Disappearing channels

My Netflix, Youtube and Disney + apps disappeared from my Hisense RokuTv today and when I try to add the channels back it always says “Channel install failed, could not add”. I have unplugged it from the wall for 10 seconds, done a connection check, checked for system updates, restarted the system, and have done a factory reset. I’m not sure what else to do! TV is a Hisense 32H4030 serial # YK00RH970077 Roku Tv8225x
15 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Disappearing channels

I have this same problem actually and it looks like alot of us do here on this site 

Highlighted
Level 7

My Netflix and Disney plus disappears and won’t re download I tryed all the tricks and resets still nothing what do I do now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This just happened!  When I check the website, it says it is already installed.  There is no option to delete and reinstall.  The most frustrating thing ever!  When I bought the tv i figured it just had apps already installed like most smart tvs.  There is too much added **bleep** and barely any settings.  Not user friendly at all.  Going to tell everyone to not buy these piece o **bleep** tvs and if they want roku then to just buy the stick and get a good smart tv.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is upsetting and the issue needs to be fixed. The only channel gone from my tv is Netflix and it won’t let me redownload so Roku what are we supposed to do like fix your programming and technical issues we pay for our accounts and we want to use them this is ridiculous. 

Highlighted
Level 7

This is happening to my TV too! It is so frustrating I called a number and they tried to charge me 65$ just to restart it like W T F ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yep, Lost netflix and youtube TV and after a restart still are not there and when you try to add them it will not let you.   Nice job Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

So annoying especially spending so much on a TV that you can’t even use! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Me too! I thought I was hacked!!!!

Highlighted

Same here, I really would  Like to know if someone is able to get the channels(apps) back.. Very upset can’t speak with support help..