Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable device

not sure if this is the right place for this question. I have an apartment but residing at home for the time being due to health issues and cannot travel. I have a Roku tv in the apartment which is linked to my subscriptions/accounts that I stupidly did not put in my room before I came home, so now my roommate is watching and using all of my accounts for things. I know it seems silly but it is getting to be annoying (think constantly losing the place of your new favorite Netflix show, Spotify account littered with music you don’t listen to and frankly dislike) and we have a strained relationship where I can’t really ask her to stop using it. Like I said, first world problems for sure but figured what’s the harm in asking. Thanks in advance :)))

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Disable device

Log into your Roku account and unlink it from the account. Just scroll down near the bottom of the screen.

https://my.roku.com/account

0 Kudos