Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Difference between 3800R & 3810R?

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Difference between 3800R & 3810R?

Jump to solution

@tracytribe 

Thanks for the question! 

The standard Roku Streaming Stick (model 3800) supports up to 1080P HD playback.

The Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810) adds 4K HDR playback, and an advanced wireless signal receiver that helps when streaming higher quality 4K content.

Both offer a point-anywhere, wireless Roku Voice Remote. If they are both the same price wherever you are shopping, I'd opt for the model 3810 myself. Smiley Happy 

Hope that helps! 

Cheers,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

According to a list in Wikipedia, the 3810 supports 4K, the 3800 does not. It also has more internal storage memory for channels (1G vs 512M).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@tracytribe 

Thanks for the question! 

The standard Roku Streaming Stick (model 3800) supports up to 1080P HD playback.

The Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810) adds 4K HDR playback, and an advanced wireless signal receiver that helps when streaming higher quality 4K content.

Both offer a point-anywhere, wireless Roku Voice Remote. If they are both the same price wherever you are shopping, I'd opt for the model 3810 myself. Smiley Happy 

Hope that helps! 

Cheers,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just what I needed to know. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos