Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luna44
Level 7

Re: Closed captioning will not turn off

We should probably ALL start working on our ROKU TV BBB complaints and finding sites to review the product and give it 0 Stars.  Maybe then ROKU will take it seriously and find a fix.  This is ridiculous.

CD23
Level 8

I am having the same problem. I am using an older Roku device with a not-smart TV. I do watch CBS news and CBS All Access. I will have to investigate if they are connected to the issue.

0 Kudos
Torontouser2021
Level 7

I am having the same issue, it says it's off but it never turns off especially on Disney. Does anyone have actual fix for this?

RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Torontouser2021,

We appreciate your contact with Roku Community regarding the closed caption issue with Disney+.

Please be noted that some channel manages its own content programming, including closed captions on contents. Reach out to the channel If changing the captions on the Roku settings does not resolve the issue.

You can reach their support team here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_index

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos