I'm curious who the person was that designed the city scroll movie magic screensaver? Caught myself staring at it for the last half hour, lol... just wanted to tip my hat to them, whoever they are, it's really nice to look at!
I am sure I am repeating from what other have said, but this is what I have come up with:
1. TMNT - three sets of glowing eyes around factory building. At first I thought Batteries Not Included, but Roku said "no" on their Facebook page.
2. Mickeys Dining Car - I have seen so many other movies mentioned too, such as "Pulp Fiction" or "Diner", but if you look at the shape of the building, it matches Mickey's best.
3. Forrest Gump - The bench with a box of chocolates
4. Singing in the Rain - The lamp with the umbrella next to it
5. Christmas Story - The fragile Leg Lamp in the top left window
6. Psycho - Complete with a hand holding a knife in the top left window.
8. The Majestic - the theater from Jim Carrey's movie
9. Blade Runner - The building composed of giant neon signs.
10. Roku Building - I think this is simply Roku people wanting to be in on the action
11. Back to the Future - The building with the clock, complete with hoverboard on the top of the stairs
12. Dr Who - The TARDIS parked on the front
13. Barbershop - the logo on the storefront is not exact, but the building looks closer than "Sweeny Todd"
14. Rear Window - The man upstairs with the binoculars.
15. Lady & the Tramp - the restaurant table at the bottom
16. The Graduate - the infamous sexy leg in front of the young man silhouetted in the top window.
*** by the way, the order of the front row of buildings changes randomly!
17. Castaway - The tropical island with the volleyball.
18. Wizard of Oz - The Emerald City with four people walking toward it.
19. The Island at the Top of the World - The zeppelin can be from other movies such as "Around the World in 80 Days", but that movie did not use a zeppelin. Maybe the "Hindenburg" movie from the 1970s?
20. Spiderman - I actually saw someone think this was Tarzan, but it is obviously Spiderman.
21. Pacific Rim - A lot of giant robot movie references, but this fits better than "Iron Giant". I believe the monster to the right is part of this movie reference, although I see a lot of "Godzilla" mentioned out there.
22. Hunt for Red October - that is a Russian submarine in the bay
23. Superman - The Daily Planet Building in the background
24. Avengers - The Stark Tower in the background
25. Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Devils Tower in the background
26. Escape from Alcatraz - The island with the light tower. Could also be "The Rock"
27. Pirates of the Caribbean - The Black Pearl ship under attack from the Kraken
28. Polar Express - The aurora borealis in the sky?
29. Sleepless in Seattle - The Space Needle in the background
30. King Kong - visible in the background.
31. Mars Attacks - Big Ben being destroyed by an alien ship. "Independence Day" is mentioned a lot, but is incorrect
32. Mary Poppins - The woman floating over London
33. Star Wars - the Death Star at the top of the screen
34. Titanic - The sinking ship and iceberg
35. Dracano - A dragon and a volcano? A very obscure movie. A lot of people say "Rodan", but this creature's tail is too long. Other guesses are Smaug, from the "Hobbit", but did he live in a volcano?
36. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - The smokestacks below the volcano look interestingly similar to the 2005 movie factory.
37. Jaws - the shark following the small boat
Buildings and landmarks that have no movie reference I can find:
Transamerica Building, San Francisco
Large suspension bridge
Ferris Wheel (I believe to be a part of the London landscape from Mars Attacks)
Trade Center, NYC
Ravenswood smokestacks, NYC (with the Teenage Mutant Turtles hiding out)
AT&T Building, Nashville