Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel Management

It would be nice to manage your channels online under my account. All my kids have roku Tvs and it would be amazing if I could skim through their channels on my laptop instead of on the tv. Also if i could add channels via laptop and pic which device to add it to would be amazing.. Other than that I love our rokus! We own FIVE roku Tvs!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Channel Management

@mhurtuk90  Thanks for the suggestions here. We'll share your thoughts with the team. 

The good news—we do offer options to achieve some of the functionality you mentioned today, 

channelstore.roku.com allows you to sign in, browse and add channels to your Roku account online. A reminder, channels are synced across any device linked to your Roku account. If you want separate channel selections, Roku devices will need to be linked to separate Roku accounts. 

- You can also view installed channels, and add channels to your Roku account from the Roku mobile app. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/115003211087-how-do-i-manage-channels-using-the-roku-mobile-app-

Hope that helps! Thanks again for sharing. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos