My roku device doesn't show up on my device list of devices I can connect with to mirror my tablet
Thanks for the post.
We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?
Please keep us posted what you find out.
@Jkendri9 wrote:My roku device doesn't show up on my device list of devices I can connect with to mirror my tablet
Assuming your tablet (brand/model unknown) supports Miracast (Android ones do, depending):
1) Disable & Re-enable WiFi on the tablet - try again
2) Restart both the Roku & the tablet - try again
Otherwise, verify the following:
1) "Screen mirroring" is set to "Prompt" (Settings/System/Screen mirroring/Screen mirroring mode), &
2) "Device connect" is enabled & "Control by mobile apps" is set to default (Settings/System/Advanced System settings)
3) "AP Isolation" or "Guest Mode" or "Client Isolation/Privacy" isnt enabled in your wireless gateway/used by either device