Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mar1
Level 7

Cant Get Out Guest Mode

I disconnected my roku device with my account. But before that I put my account on guest mode. Now I can't get out of guest mode and my pin doesn't work. I tried to look for the reset button on the tv but couldn't find it. The only options on settings I have is disable guest mode or network settings. When I try to put a sign out date it says there was a problem connecting to the server. Help please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cant Get Out Guest Mode

@Mar1 wrote:

I disconnected my roku device with my account. But before that I put my account on guest mode. Now I can't get out of guest mode and my pin doesn't work. I tried to look for the reset button on the tv but couldn't find it. The only options on settings I have is disable guest mode or network settings. When I try to put a sign out date it says there was a problem connecting to the server. Help please.

What Roku device do you have? Include the model number and software version: Settings > System > About

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos