Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinkbliss
Channel Surfer

How to change Roku screensaver settings

Jump to solution

I know this is a really dumb question but I recently bought a tv with roku in it and can’t find the screensaver settings anywhere. I’ve legit looked through all the settings and looked at videos and pictures and could not find where the screensaver options are located. I feel like I must be blindly missing something so could someone please inform me where they are located in the settings?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SCauffiel

Re: Can’t find screensaver settings?

Jump to solution

This ever get worked out/fixed? I've got the same issue.

Edit: Found it, looks like it's been moved inside the Themes setting. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pinkbliss 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can change the screensaver on your TV by going to Settings > Screensaver > Change Screensaver.

For more information about how to change the screensaver, visit our Support page here: How do I change the screensaver on my Roku streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pinkbliss
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

This is what I was looking for but that option is legitimately not in my settings anywhere. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pinkbliss 

Thanks for the update.

Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing in the Setting menu so we can further assist you?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pinkbliss
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R

This is what I see and I can’t seem to find where the screensaver options are. I can’t seem to rotate my picture on this reply so I’m sorry!516CB41A-DE6C-42EB-A4B0-C6A822D872AE.jpeg

RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pinkbliss Thanks for the screenshot. What appears under Settings>Themes on your TV? Do you see Screensaver options appear there? 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
pinkbliss
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD 

Nope, it just takes me to browse themes and custom settings, neither of which contains anything to do with the screensaver 😞 840D53CA-DA97-46D3-8719-25B669F48509.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pinkbliss  Thanks for confirming. Could you also please try checking for a system update in Settings>System>System update>Check now? Then, see if the option appears in Settings. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
pinkbliss
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD 

It says all software is up to date but the option still isn’t appearing in settings.

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pinkbliss Thanks for extra details. I'll follow up via private message to continue looking into this with you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos