Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't find new Themes in Channel Store.

I purchased a Roku Express in 2019. I wanted to add some new themes...I read that this can be done by going to the Roku Channel Store; which I did. I was reading how "dozens of new themes are available and the examples of those themes...some free, some paid. However I ONLY see the themes that are already preloaded on my Roku express and there are not "dozens"! And not any of the ones or type that I have read about. Just your basic boring ones! Wasn't sure if I am reading outdated information...if Roku has changed this and only newer models will be able to access such features or why I can't find such mentioned themes. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Can't find new Themes in Channel Store.

I don't think you find themes in the Channel Store. If I recall you can browse for themes under the themes menu. Yep, just checked my Roku TV beside me, and there's themes, wallpaper and screensavers available there, some free and some cost. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Can't find new Themes in Channel Store.

The themes are so rarely updated they should make it possible to make your own.

0 Kudos