Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can someone tell me how to disable this popup?

Jump to solution

I'm new to Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)   (I've used Firestick before), so I'm fully aware this may be user error or there's a simple solution ... but I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer. This rail of "stuff" pops up in the top left corner of the TV screen -- it appears/disappears/reappears every minute or so. How can I disable it? Is there a way to make this go away? Help!

IMG_1658.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Can someone tell me how to disable this popup?

Jump to solution

That is coming from your TV. Check the TV settings as it looks like it is in "demo" mode, which is mainly when it is used in a store display.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

That is coming from your TV. Check the TV settings as it looks like it is in "demo" mode, which is mainly when it is used in a store display.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sheeeesh. Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple. I just assumed it was from Roku ... never had it pop up before when I used this TV, but its been sitting in a box for a few years. Appreciate the intel!

0 Kudos