Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can I watch channels on my computer?

Jump to solution

Can I watch, ON MY COMPUTER, CNBC and other news shows?  How...step by step?

I went to TheRokuChannel.com and it seemed that only movies/doumentaries/etc. were available.

Thx in advance for your help.  I just found out that my Roku Express + doesn't qualify for ROKU online agent customer support.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can I watch channels on my computer?

Jump to solution

@ggcole11 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the channels and features available on a Roku device will not be the same as watching content on a computer. On a computer. you will be able to access The Roku Channel with your Roku account at therokuchannel.roku.com - Other channels and services would need to be accessed directly through those channels/services own online offerings. 

For more information about what content is available on The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can I watch channels on my computer?

Jump to solution

@ggcole11 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the channels and features available on a Roku device will not be the same as watching content on a computer. On a computer. you will be able to access The Roku Channel with your Roku account at therokuchannel.roku.com - Other channels and services would need to be accessed directly through those channels/services own online offerings. 

For more information about what content is available on The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos