Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nuyoucare

Can I watch TV and have social media at the same time

Hello I purchased 2 TV monitors to use in my business I also purchased two sticks to be sure to play my videos and images 

Now I have 2 questions 

1. Can I watch the videos & pictures at the same time? 

2. Can I have my videos/pictures playing and have my social media like Twitter or Instagram on the bottom or side screen at the same time? 

Please if you can show me how to do it 

Follow me @Nuyoucare 

And inbox me the details 

Thank you 

Ryan Hernandez 

NuYou Care Co 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I watch TV and have social media at the same time

Your Rokus each only have a single output and can only display one channel at a time.

Whether your monitors have multiple inputs, and what display options are available to you for displaying multiple inputs at once, depend on the monitors' features. 

See what you can find, if anything, in the documentation that came with the monitors.  Otherwise your best bet is to contact monitor manufacturer with your questions

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos