Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I access over the air channels I receive from an antenna with my roku streaming stick?

Jump to solution

I have a streaming stick plus and would like to be able to watch local channels (CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.) that I get through an antenna, directly through Roku (without having to change the input from HDMI to ANTENNA). Is there a way to do this? (It looks like this can be done with with a Roku TV, but I can't figure out how to do it with a streaming stick.) Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can I access over the air channels I receive from an antenna with my roku streaming stick?

Jump to solution

@streamingname09 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Only a Roku TV will allow you to watch OTA channels through the Roku.

For more information about OTA channels when using a Roku TV, visit out Support pages here:
How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV?
Can I see what programs are broadcasting in my area when an HDTV antenna is connected to my Roku TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Can I access over the air channels I receive from an antenna with my roku streaming stick?

Jump to solution

Where do you live?

https://www.locast.org/

The bad news is at some point you might actually have to reach over

and press the button to turn the TV off.

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/locast

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@streamingname09 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Only a Roku TV will allow you to watch OTA channels through the Roku.

For more information about OTA channels when using a Roku TV, visit out Support pages here:
How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV?
Can I see what programs are broadcasting in my area when an HDTV antenna is connected to my Roku TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos