Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margo
Level 7

Best Bundlefor great sound and ease

I want to buy tge Toku streambar and subwoofer so I can replace my samsung soundbar and subwoofer.  Also switching from verizon to hulu.  Do I need the ultra and also the wireless speakers for the best system?  Lastly is there a bundle I can purchase?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Best Bundle for great sound and ease

Roku wireless speakers work with Roku TVs, not players. So it won't do anything with a Roku player of any model. For the highest quality sound, you should consider a full blown AVR with five speakers and a subwoofer. Naturally, that's going to cost more than even a high quality sound bar. 

If you want true rear speakers, you'd have to find a soundbar that offers wireless speakers. Now, Roku themselves offer such a soundbar (Roku Smart Soundbar), and it has what amounts to an Ultra or Premiere built into it. It works with the Roku subwoofer and Roku wireless speakers. I've never seen nor heard one in use, so I can't offer any opinion of its sound quality. But almost any soundbar is going to sound much better than TV speakers. Smiley Very Happy

I'm sure there could be other options available as well, but you would still have to get a Roku player to connect to it (assuming the soundbar has HDMI inputs) or to the TV. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos