Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Autoplay

Jump to solution

Hello! 

So happy and grateful for my Roku, my Chromecast, etc.. 

I'm older I recall when cable was limited, and EXPENSIVE. 

So grateful to have this incredible technology. 

Anyway, looked for this answer before I posted.. 

No luck. 

I would love for autoplay to occur on my windows laptop. 

I am forced to utilize the browser (for my Roku express )and cast with the options available which are Chromecast Gen 2 and Chromecast television. 

Unfortunately windows is saying even though my Roku is showing, same as the Chromecast.. Roku is not supported. 

Is there anyway I can utilize this function on the browser and turn on autoplay while watching Roku and Roku channels and casting via my Chromecast? 

Actually,  I can't even find the autoplay on Roku when I'm using the application. 

And real quick.. Is there a setting options while viewing on the browsers? Can't find it. 

Thanks again for the ability to have amazing viewing at very little to no charge. 

Wish the younger generation who are sometimes unaware... How blessed they are to have this inexpensive amazing technology. 

*I remember paying a monthly car payment to Comcast. Hee hee 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Autoplay

Jump to solution

Not only that but there is a much greater amount of variety and the type of things

I want to watch available with my whims. There are a few ways to mirror to your TV.

I just run a HDMI cable from my computer to the TV directly. The easiest is it will mirror

whatever is on the monitor once you slect that HDMI port. Of course

Chromecast should work with the Chrome Browser if you want that option.

I'm not horribly familiar though.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Autoplay

Jump to solution

Not only that but there is a much greater amount of variety and the type of things

I want to watch available with my whims. There are a few ways to mirror to your TV.

I just run a HDMI cable from my computer to the TV directly. The easiest is it will mirror

whatever is on the monitor once you slect that HDMI port. Of course

Chromecast should work with the Chrome Browser if you want that option.

I'm not horribly familiar though.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post