Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClevelandDad
Level 8

Audio stopped working on Roku Streaming Stick+

Yesterday morning, all was working fine. Yesterday afternoon, when I tried to turn on my TV, my Roku remote suddenly was no longer paired to my device. Once I paired it again, all sound stopped working. It doesn’t matter what channel I select, no sound.

If I reboot the Roku device, I hear sound while the Roku letters are jumping up and down on the screen. However, once the Roku home screen appears, all sound stops working.

I’ve rebooted the Roku several times, I’ve unplugged the Roku, then plugged it back in, all the steps I’ve seen on this forum to try and correct the problem. Nothing works!

Was there a software upgrade yesterday? Give me some suggestions ASAP.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
fish1plan2
Level 8

Re: Audio stopped working on Roku Streaming Stick+

I had same problem today. Solved it by going into Roku settings for audio and insuring "Auto" was selected for both audio and HDMI. Then rebooted Roku (settings). Problem in my case was caused when ISP changed speed to 1Gb. Good luck.

Gene_01
Level 8

Re: Audio stopped working on Roku Streaming Stick+

Thank you! This worked for me.

0 Kudos