Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Asking Google Assistant to play videos in youtube makes Roku open iHeartRadio?

So, I've been trying to get my Google Assistant to show me videos on youtube, and it clearly answers me back and knows what I'm looking for, but for some reason, it keeps trying to open TuneIn. and iHeartRadio no matter what I do. I don't even have these apps, my software for my Roku TV is up to date, I'm logged into my youtube account... What's going on??

For the record, I AM using an 55" Insignia Roku TV. It has Roku built and I have already synced things up. My Google Assistant right now, is a Lenovo Google Assistant Alarm Clock.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Asking Google Assistant to play videos in youtube makes Roku open iHeartRadio?

Sounds like a question for Google.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Asking Google Assistant to play videos in youtube makes Roku open iHeartRadio?

Well, Google also told me to contact Roku, so I'm now at a loss, and no one seems to be willing to discuss the matter with me.

0 Kudos