Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pocket
Level 7

Aquatic Life Screensaver Audio

Jump to solution
Does the Aquatic Life screensaver include audio (e.g., water and other aquarium sounds)?

I recently moved, so I haven’t used my Ultra in a couple months. I finally hooked it back up today and noticed the stock aquarium screensaver did not play any audio. I could’ve sworn there used to be sounds of water bubbling that played during the screensaver.

Is/was this the case, or is my memory just incorrect?
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Aquatic Life Screensaver Audio

Jump to solution

I have that screensaver on my Sharp TV, and since it's right beside me I checked it out. No, I can't hear any audio from it, and don't recall it ever having audio. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
3 Replies
atc98092
Level 13

Jump to solution

I have that screensaver on my Sharp TV, and since it's right beside me I checked it out. No, I can't hear any audio from it, and don't recall it ever having audio. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Pocket
Level 7

Jump to solution

OK, thanks!

0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

Jump to solution
If I recall, no Roku screensavers support audio. By design.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos