Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Apple TV + not playing all available videos

Jump to solution

I have the newest ROKU.  Ultimate Plus?  I got it because it said it can handle Apple TV +.  I got it because my son works on For All Mankind.  It let me watch Episode 1, but no other episodes, even though they have already been released.  The message says the episode is not available but to try back in a moment.  Nope.  Haven't found the right moment in the LAST FOUR days! Please do not just refer me to Apple.  Is this a common problem, and if so, will an update fix it?  Help!  I want to see my son's show!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Apple TV + not playing all available videos

Jump to solution

According to a Google search, you will only get two episodes of each series during free trial.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Did you subscribe to Apple tv+? My tcl roku tv has all 4 episodes available, but I subscribed to the service. My Roku Premiere and Roku Stick + have all 4 episodes as well.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, it says we do, although in free trial week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

According to a Google search, you will only get two episodes of each series during free trial.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well, that's a bummer.  Only got one of For All Mankind.  I guess.  I'll wait until the free trial is over, and see if the magic happens.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Are you still having the same problem? I have paid for the service and I’m having the same issue but with multiple episodes of different series, this is horrible and am ready to throw out my ROKU and media blast how terrible a company they are for not addressing the issue, and stop blaming Apple, all of these episodes show just fine on my Apple TV device

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@amykstoney  Thanks for reaching out. Apple develops and maintains their Apple TV channel (app) on the Roku platform. If you're running into an account, access, or content related issue inside the channel, you'll want to contact Apple support for more help. You can get in touch with them here: https://support.apple.com/contact

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos