Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob2e
Reel Rookie

Anyone know how to use Roku with alarm.com?

Jump to solution

I know there are several apps to monitor security cams, but none (that I've found) can be used with alarm.com (ADT). It seems odd that the most popular of services can't be used with Roku.

Does anyone know if there is a way to use Roku TV to SPECIFICALLY monitor alarm.com cameras?

ThanX!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Anyone know how to use Roku with alarm.com?

Jump to solution

@Rob2e

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that device's features and functionality with Roku, you'll want to contact the device support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rob2e

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that device's features and functionality with Roku, you'll want to contact the device support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
billinlv

Jump to solution

I wanted to be able to use my Roku too but when I was on a conference call with alarm.com I was told no but that there is a Alarm com Firetv app.  So I bought a 24 inch tv from Best Buy that has Firetv built in and it works pretty well.

0 Kudos