Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Annoying Pop-up Menu

Jump to solution
Every few seconds, a menu bar pops up/down w/several boxes: Triple XD, Smart Mobile Link. MCI 120, Metalic Design, Full HD, Dolby... Only appears on one of my tv's. I need to make it stop. Help!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Annoying Pop-up Menu

Jump to solution

This is LG store mode. Follow instructions here https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098005-1328030090165-menu-settings to set TV mode Standard. Somehow ours got switched too

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

It might help if we knew which Model and make tv you have.

Does this happen while in the Roku app or???

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
It is an LG tv, don't know the model. Occurs in Hulu, Prime, Netflix...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have an LG tv and the exact same thing is happening to me, it blocks captioning which we use and the screen. Every 60 seconds and you have to manually turn it off. I’m getting really frustrated that I’ve been searching and searching how to turn this off, and getting nowhere. Just started maybe Saturday night.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Happening here too. We have an LG 42LB5600. No other devices plugged in and I can't dismiss it. Happens during movies and renders all TV watching unusable.

Started this week I think. On Roku v9.2.0 build 4807. 

Privacy settings ad changes had no effect nor restarting system.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is LG store mode. Follow instructions here https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098005-1328030090165-menu-settings to set TV mode Standard. Somehow ours got switched too

View solution in original post