Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NJUser
Level 7

Amazon Prime App Exiting within a Roku Express+ Device

Hello, just recently I have noticed an issue where I can no longer Exit Amazon Prime from my Roku Express+ device.  I can get all the way to "Exit the App?" and it gives two options (OK and/or Cancel).  I can click the Cancel button but I cannot click OK.  I try to click it but there is no action.  Without the ability to click "OK", I am essentially stuck inside the Amazon app.  I cannot get back to the Menu screen to select a different App.  I use a universal remote control (Logitech Harmony) that has always worked fine.  This just started happening over the last week or so.  Open to ideas.  Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Amazon Prime App Exiting within a Roku Express+ Device

As a work around until Amazon issues an update which fixes this, the Home button on the Roku remote will exit any channel and return you to the Roku Home page. If this button was not already programmed on your Harmony you may need to add it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos