Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Alexa Skill is lacking in configuration

I just bought a Roku-powered TV to use as a monitor. One of the main things that appealed to me is Alexa integration, which sits on my desk. My main use case for the TV is being able to retire both of my older monitors (it's a 4K TV) and KVM switch. I'm very happy that I was able to nickname HDMI inputs in Roku according to my computer names (work mac, gaming, linux). But it seems that Alexa Skill doesn't forward any of this extra information from Roku. The only configuration option I have in Alexa is ability to rename the device. While, it's still usable, I wish I didn't have to say "Alexa, switch monitor input to HDMI three" and instead could say either "Alexa, switch monitor to linux" or create a routine with an abbreviated phrase for it (which Alexa doesn't support because it doesn't know which commands Roku supports).

This may seem like a minor first world problem, but I'm switching monitors several times per hour, is there a way to achieve this by additional hacks or IFTTT?