Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWEINTR1
Reel Rookie

Airplay will not allow me to view content from my TIVO on Roku TV

I have a Tivo in my home.   I am trying to Airplay video from my Tivo on my TCL Roku TV.    I can Airplay other apps to my ROKU but NOT the Tivo app.    It crashes as soon as I start to play a video.   I Can play other apps using Airplay.   Just not the TIVO app.   It used to work and now it will not stream. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Oldguy72

Can’t Airplay TiVo app from IPhone to Roku Ultra. Other apps will stream fine just not TiVo app.

Airplay will not allow me to view content from my TIVO anymore.  
I have 3 Roku Streaming Sticks and 3 Roku Ultras at two different homes.   I am trying to Airplay video from iPhone only the Tivo app will not stream.  It crashes as soon as I start to play. It works fine on the phone.  I also have an older Apple TV’s and it streams fine on them. 
Poorboy1

Re: Can’t Airplay TiVo app from IPhone to Roku Ultra. Other apps will stream fine just not TiVo ap

Did you resolve this issue?  I have the same problem

Poorboy 1

BoroughofNorth
Reel Rookie

Re: Can’t Airplay TiVo app from IPhone to Roku Ultra. Other apps will stream fine just not TiVo ap

I have the same issue...I'm pretty sure it's a Tivo add on to prevent sharing "copyright" material...so no casting/streaming..

0 Kudos