Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Airplay was working on my Premiere+ but now its not

Airplay and screen mirroring were working on my Roku Premiere+ for several days. Then it just stopped.  When I try to connect it says "Unable to connect to "Roku Premiere   YR006R644504". I have tried restarting the Roku, no luck. I have changed from a wired connection to a wireless connection (on the same wifi network that my iPhone 12 is on). I still get the same error. It was so awesome to have it working! How do I get it working again?

-Roku device model: 4630X
-serial number: YR006R644504
-device ID: 7KA716644504
-software OS/version: 9.4.0 build 4190-29

I hear @RokuDanny-R is the one to have look at this issue. Please let me know what to try next.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Airplay was working on my Premiere+ but now its not

@Tiger789 

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along the information to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Airplay was working on my Premiere+ but now its not

@RokuDanny-R 

Additional Info: My iPhone 12 is on OS 14.2.1 and its not able to Screen Mirror or Airplay.

My daughter's iPhone XS is on OS 14.2 can Screen Mirror and play a slideshow to the Roku, but gets the "Unable to connect: message when trying to send music via Airplay

0 Kudos