Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike1234
Level 8

Re: Airplay not showing up on device

Jump to solution

@trois111  Things are looking up.

0 Kudos
ditz
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Kwicks wrote:

I’ve done all the things suggested on the support page however Airplay & HomeKit aren’t even listed in the settings for my device and the software is updated to 9.4. I’m not sure what other trouble shooting I can do because I’ve restarted it and still nothing.

Same thing for me, I don’t see the airplay and homekit option listed on my Roku TV settings even though i’m on the latest 9.4. update and have all the steps done.

0 Kudos
trois111
Level 8

Jump to solution

I heard back from Roku. They have all my info and it is with the engineering team. How about you?

0 Kudos
ditz
Level 7

Jump to solution

@trois111 wrote:

I heard back from Roku. They have all my info and it is with the engineering team. How about you?

They don’t have my information yet. What am I supposed to send and to who?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

Send your personal information to @RokuDanny-R via a private message. Never post it here in the public forum. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
ditz
Level 7

Jump to solution

@atc98092 wrote:

Send your personal information to @RokuDanny-R via a private message. Never post it here in the public forum. 

Okay, thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Tony-a3
Level 7

Jump to solution

-Roku device model.    5318X
-serial number.              2N0060496429
-device ID.                      7E4666496429
-software OS/version.    14.4

thanks

ja

0 Kudos
Abdulaziz_fahad
Level 8

Jump to solution

Dear @RokuDanny-R ,

I hope this message finds you well.

Kindly, are there any updates regarding the issue reported previously?

Please note that I've purchased the device just because that I want to get benefited from the " airplay " feature that it should be there built-in with the StreamBar... so kindly let me know if there is a way to send you back the product and I get refunded if you can't fix my issue, or please provide me with another device that it has " airplay " shown in it's the menu.

Regards,

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Abdulaziz_fahad

Thanks for the follow up.

I have no updates to provide at the moment as the appropriate team is still investigating. Once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

If you are experiencing an issue of Airplay and Homekit missing from your Roku device, we would now recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device. You can check for an update through Settings > System > System Update. Once you have completed the system update, please check to see if you are are able to see Airplay and Homekit on your device. 

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator