Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daity412

Adding channels

I am trying to add channels to my ROKU but it isn’t giving me the option to manually search the name .

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding channels

What Roku device, to include model number, and what software version? Settings > System > About

Also, are you in the U.S.A.? If not, where are you?

Oh, and how are you attempting to search using your Roku device? Are you, from the home screen main menu, going to Streaming Channels > Search Channels? If not, how are you trying to search?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
bob-barber

usa streaming channels>search      peacock does not appear

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@bob-barber wrote:

usa streaming channels>search      peacock does not appear

It won't if your device doesn't support the app. What Roku do you have (to include model number)?

If it's not in this list, it isn't supported and won't be in the channel store for that device.

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos