Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheDan

Accidentally deleted a bluetooth device and can't figure out how to add it again

as i paired my bluetooth speaker and accidentally removed/forget now i cant repair the speaker again.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Accidentally deleted a bluetooth device and can't figure out how to add it again

Hey @TheDan

I hope you're doing well.

You can follow the steps below to pair your Bluetooth device. 

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings, followed by Remotes & devices.
  3. Select Pair Bluetooth device.
  4. When you see the Bluetooth pairing screen, go to your smartphone, tablet, or computer and use the next several steps to complete the pairing process.
    • Open Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
    • Make sure Bluetooth is turned on or enabled on that device.
    • Wait a moment for your Bluetooth device to scan for devices and discover your Roku device.
    • Select your Roku device (e.g., Roku Streambar, Roku Ultra) from the list of available devices.

After you complete the pairing process, your Roku device will appear in the list of paired devices on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. In addition, your Bluetooth device will appear under Bluetooth devices on your Roku device.

For more information, you can refer to this link: How do I connect a Bluetooth® device to my Roku® device?

Let us know if this works for you!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos