Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 tvs I moved with new network tvs are stuck remote not working

I moved I have a new  network all 3 tvs power on by button on the tv. Then go to Home Screen with audio command and remotes won’t work. HELPPPPP

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Re: 3 tvs I moved with new network tvs are stuck remote not working

Are all 3 of these TVs Roku TVs? Or Roku devices plugged into TVs? Do you happen to know the model numbers? 

0 Kudos
Krat

They are tvs. And I don’t know the model number. 

0 Kudos
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Well Roku TVs are either made by TCL, Hisense or ONN usually come with a simple IR remote. My TCL Roku TV comes with a single IR remote. When I moved I just used the remote and went into the network settings and added in my new WiFi. So your saying you change the remotes and you don’t have the original IR remote? So all three TVs have bad remotes? Did you upgrade the remotes to the Voice controlled ones? Who is the manufacturer of the TV? You can find a replacement remote for cheap on Amazon. It’s actually the original remote that came with your TV

0 Kudos
Krat

The remotes work you can hear the clicking in the tv when you push a button but the tv stays in the same position. 

0 Kudos
Krat

And all 3 are different brand tvs. 

0 Kudos
Spartan117
Streaming Star

I’m still not following you. So you have 3 Roku TVs correct? By which manufacturer? What do you mean by “stays in same position”? Do you mean that adjust stays on the Home Screen? Are these the original remotes that came with your TV? Do you see any picture? So all three TVs don’t work after you moved? Did the movers drop all three TVs? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Krat

Thanks for the posts.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 
If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos