Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

2 Rokus in the same room to play simultaneous content?

A friend of mine has an old Roku back from 2017 connected to 1 TV, and she wanted to have the same content playing simultaneously, at least for Youtube, on another TV in the same room.

Both TVs each have a Roku streaming stick ready to go, but I can't get what I said above to work by having both on the same account. Is it possible?

I guess HDMI splitting is an option but I don't really know how to implement that considering the TV isn't an output source?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: 2 Rokus in the same room to play simultaneous content?

Just use one Roku and a 1 to 2 HDMI splitter.  There are many to choose and they are cheap.

For an example a cheap one with free shipping is:

1080P HDMI Port Male to 2 Female 1 In 2 Out spliter Cable Adapter Converter-xbox

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos