Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1yso
Level 7

1 acct, 5 Rokus...Can I assign a "Master" Roku so others have channels in SAME ORDER @ set-up??

Hi.  I have one Roku account with 5 Rokus.  I spent A LOT OF TIME moving around all of the channels into categories and alphabetical order on the screen so that it makes sense to me. When I went to set up a new Roku, my Roku Account remembers all of the old channels I have added, but doesn't remember the order I painstakingly too so much time to organize and put them in....It seems to remember the order of the original Roku that I set up 4 years ago that died and I have since deleted from my account.

MY QUESTION IS:  IS THERE A WAY TO SAVE ALL OF MY FORMATTING, ESPECIALLY THE ORDER OF MY CHANNEL LINE-UP, ON A MAIN/ "MASTER" ROKU, AND THEN USE IT TO FORMAT THE OTHER 4 WHEN i SET THEM UP SO THAT i CAN AVOID THE ANNOYING TASK OF MANUALLY MOVING EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL INTO POSITION WITH THE STUPID REMOTE? Please tell me "YES"!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: 1 acct, 5 Rokus...Can I assign a "Master" Roku so others have channels in SAME ORDER @

No, though this has been complained about/feature requested many times:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist