Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1yso

1 acct, 5 Rokus...Can I assign a "Master" Roku so others have channels in SAME ORDER @ set-up??

Hi.  I have one Roku account with 5 Rokus.  I spent A LOT OF TIME moving around all of the channels into categories and alphabetical order on the screen so that it makes sense to me. When I went to set up a new Roku, my Roku Account remembers all of the old channels I have added, but doesn't remember the order I painstakingly too so much time to organize and put them in....It seems to remember the order of the original Roku that I set up 4 years ago that died and I have since deleted from my account.

MY QUESTION IS:  IS THERE A WAY TO SAVE ALL OF MY FORMATTING, ESPECIALLY THE ORDER OF MY CHANNEL LINE-UP, ON A MAIN/ "MASTER" ROKU, AND THEN USE IT TO FORMAT THE OTHER 4 WHEN i SET THEM UP SO THAT i CAN AVOID THE ANNOYING TASK OF MANUALLY MOVING EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL INTO POSITION WITH THE STUPID REMOTE? Please tell me "YES"!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: 1 acct, 5 Rokus...Can I assign a "Master" Roku so others have channels in SAME ORDER @

No, though this has been complained about/feature requested many times:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist