Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbenson
Visitor

librokudev update (more documentation)

Okay, added some docs for some of the more complex items, and added stub docs for items that are really self documenting if you look at the code. Some of the more esoteric items (such as rdPNG) are still undocumented.

I'll document on demand, so I don't waste too much of my time that should be spent doing other work, so speak up if something in librokudev looks interesting but the documentation is sorely lacking.

Also, I still have a few things that I've been meaning to add, such as rdDeepCopy for data structure duplication (for the trivial types at least), and rdModalWindow. I think some people might find rdModalWindow useful, it's what's used to make all the menus for Reversi. It allows on/off toggles and selection of items from a list, and is fairly easy to theme. Speak out if you are interested, as it will take a bit of work to document all the settings (there are a lot).
-- GandK Labs
Check out Reversi! in the channel store!
0 Kudos