Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joetesta
Roku Guru

home screen icon won't update

Hi -

I was going to post this question but now it's more of a bug report, since I got it to update.

I updated my focus images and could see the new image on my dev channel. Once I packaged and published the channel as v 1.22, the home screen icon of the live channel just would not update to the new one, even after removing / re-adding the channel.

Today I noticed that the channels Details page still shows v 1.20 so I repackaged the channel as v2.0, published it and the home screen icon updated shortly thereafter.

I guess it's related to the version limitation at 20 http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69377&start=0

--Joe
aspiring
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
BradC
Channel Surfer

Re: home screen icon won't update

I've noticed this, but for me, just waiting a bit seems to do the trick. I assumed it was just cached somewhere. Used to have that issue in windows a few years back.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos