Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikalin
Visitor

channel submitted, tested, fixed...

Thank you very very much in advance to whomever can answer with a useful response. I hate bothering people on forums. On other (non-Roku) development forums, I'm a helper. Hopefully the karma comes back. 🙂

I submitted a package for testing. First email said the wait was about two weeks. Heard back faster than that (impressive). After testing, I was told I needed to fix something. I fixed it. Uploaded new stuff. Danny said to email him back when I fixed. I believe I fixed the specific error.

That was over a month ago though... Am I missing something? If I should just keep waiting, I'll do that. I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering if I should do something else, to get the fix looked at and channel hopefully approved, since it has been more than a month since I fixed the problem and I have not heard anything back to my emails, and I believe the channel should be all good now.

Thoughts? Thanks again.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RobSMS
Visitor

Re: channel submitted, tested, fixed...

I'd just say email Danny back and ask about it. He probably just got busy and missed the email. Or it could be they are extremely busy with new apps & updates. Good luck!
Need Apps Templates? Content Management for OTT/IPTV? Check me out @ http://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
erikalin
Visitor

Re: channel submitted, tested, fixed...

"RobSMS" wrote:
I'd just say email Danny back and ask about it. He probably just got busy and missed the email. Or it could be they are extremely busy with new apps & updates. Good luck!

UPDATE: I did email Danny a third time, figuring why not. He replied fast, tested, approved, and apologized for the oversight, all within 24 hours. I wanted to update this post so as to give him credit for that.

Previous reply:
Thanks. I've emailed him twice since then, no reply ... I'll keep waiting, and email periodically? Lol. Not impatient, just want it to eventually get looked at and approved... 🙂
Cheers. Thanks again.
0 Kudos